Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by "Craig R. McClanahan" <Cr...@eng.sun.com> on 2001/02/20 07:18:53 UTC

[VOTE] Struts 1.0-beta-1 Release Plan

Now that the TODO list for 1.0 (and the bug reports in Bugzilla) are
dwindling away, it's time for a 1.0-beta-1 release of Struts!  I just
checked in an initial draft of a release plan that talks about what will
happen, and the criteria for release.  Please take a moment to review
this document:

    http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/release-plan-1.0b1.html

and vote on your acceptance of this plan.  Release plans must pass by a
majority vote of committers on the project, but all other interested
parties are welcome to cast their votes (and/or make comments or
suggestions on the plan) as well.

Craig McClanahan

Re: [VOTE] Struts 1.0-beta-1 Release Plan

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@tumbleweed.com>.
+1

--
Martin Cooper
Tumbleweed Communications

Posted by Oleg V Alexeev <go...@penza.net>.
Hello Craig,

+1

--
Best regards,
 Oleg                            mailto:gonza@penza.net

Re: [VOTE] Struts 1.0-beta-1 Release Plan

Posted by Jim Richards <gr...@cyber4.org>.
I still have an outstanding issue with database connection with
PostgreSQL that effective cripples the system. I've posted about
it to the users mailing list, and didn't put it into the
bug system (silly me). I won't have time before the vote closes
to log the bug.

Any suggestions?

Posted by Pierre Delisle <pi...@sun.com>.
+1

    -- Pierre

Re: [VOTE] Struts 1.0-beta-1 Release Plan

Posted by Ted Husted <ne...@husted.com>.
+1

Re: [VOTE] Struts 1.0-beta-1 Release Plan

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@j-com.nl>.
+1