Posted to user@hadoop.apache.org by kishore alajangi <al...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/21 14:21:51 UTC

analyzing s3 data

Hi Experts,

We are running four node cluster which is installed cdh4.5 with cm4.8, We
have large size files in zip format in s3, we want to analyze that files
for every hour in hive, which is the best way to do that, please help me
with examples or with any reference links.
Kishore.

Re: analyzing s3 data

Posted by Shumin Guo <gs...@gmail.com>.
You can configure your hadoop cluster to use s3 as the file system.
Everything else should be same as for HDFS.

On Mon, Apr 21, 2014 at 7:21 AM, kishore alajangi <alajangikishore@gmail.com

Re: analyzing s3 data

Posted by Shumin Guo <gs...@gmail.com>.

Re: analyzing s3 data