Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Yang Zhang <zh...@gmail.com> on 2016/10/19 02:20:31 UTC

Does Phoenix support select by version?

Hi

I saw that Phoenix can Create a table define Hbase's Versions,
An example on phoenix's website is

CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS "my_case_sensitive_table"
    ( "id" char(10) not null primary key, "value" integer)
    DATA_BLOCK_ENCODING='NONE',VERSIONS=5,MAX_FILESIZE=2000000 split on (?,
?, ?)

But I find none version support on with select grammer, so what's the
advantage of defining such a table?

Re: Does Phoenix support select by version?

Posted by Yang Zhang <zh...@gmail.com>.
Hi Divya

I just accept James Taylor's suggest,William is work on versions support.
Here is the link EmailLink
<https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/2562280b02ab86ff6b9838122ac6ac036816525f881199c1ffd93cd3@%3Cuser.phoenix.apache.org%3E>

Thanks

Posted by Divya Gehlot <di...@gmail.com>.