Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Leonardo Augusto <Le...@locaweb.com.br> on 2007/06/25 20:49:58 UTC

tomcat 6 - invoker servlet?

hi,

I realized that, on tomcat 6.0.13, the "invoker servlet" /servlet/
doesn't work. To make it work I had to add in the file
/tomcat60/conf/context.xml the parameter "privileged=true"

The contents of this file will be loaded for each web application
<Context reloadable="false" privileged="true">

Is there any security issue in tomcat 6.0.13? Can I use
"privileged=true" without having security break?

thx

Leonardo

RE: tomcat 6 - invoker servlet?

Posted by Leonardo Augusto <Le...@locaweb.com.br>.
Ok Thanks!!

Leonardo
LocaWeb.com.br

> I realized that, on tomcat 6.0.13, the "invoker servlet" /servlet/
> doesn't work.

That sounds like a good thing.  It's unfortunate that it exists at all.
http://tomcat.apache.org/faq/misc.html#invoker

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.

RE: tomcat 6 - invoker servlet?