Posted to dev@marvin.apache.org by Zhang Yifei <yi...@gmail.com> on 2018/11/21 20:30:11 UTC

About Repo permissions

Hey guys,

How do i create new branches in our Github Repo?
I have tried just now but looks like it needs more permission.
Or i can't just go and create any branch without some specific procedure?

thanks in advance
Zhang Yifei

Re: About Repo permissions

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
Btw, these are information that should be listed on your website for
all contributors to follow (e.g. how to contribute code)....

Is the website live yet? Remember, at Apache, we value community over code.

Re: About Repo permissions

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.

Re: About Repo permissions

Posted by Daniel Takabayashi <da...@gmail.com>.