Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by jeffrey ai <jf...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/31 00:32:12 UTC

Re: url-rewriting in Tapestry 5

You could use urlrewritefilter to rewrite both inbound and outbound URLs.
But for outbound URLs rewriting, urlrewritefilter could only rewrite URLs
encoded by HttpServletResponse.encodeURL() method. I believe most URLs
generated by Tapestry components(so far only confirmed BeanEditForm) are
using this method.

Cheers,
Jeffrey Ai