Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by cleverpig <gr...@gmail.com> on 2010/09/10 03:06:34 UTC

what time T5.2x would support Spring web flow integration

hi,all!

I saw the T5.2 roadmap:
The goal is to produce new releases on a regular schedule, every 4 - 6 months.
High priorities for 5.2 include Spring Web Flow integration, and
support for developing Tapestry applications as Portlets.

So what time T5.2x would support Spring web flow integration?
Thanks!
--
cleverpig(Dan)
Location: Beijing

Re: what time T5.2x would support Spring web flow integration

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
We really didn't meet those goals at all; I haven't had the couple of
days it would take to do the SWF integration properly and we've gone
way off target on the release schedule (though to good end, 5.2 has
turned from being a minor improvement release on 5.1 to being a pretty
radical set of improvements).

On Thu, Sep 9, 2010 at 6:06 PM, cleverpig <gr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi,all!
>
> I saw the T5.2 roadmap:
> The goal is to produce new releases on a regular schedule, every 4 - 6 months.
> High priorities for 5.2 include Spring Web Flow integration, and
> support for developing Tapestry applications as Portlets.
>
> So what time T5.2x would support Spring web flow integration?
> Thanks!
> --
> cleverpig(Dan)
> Location: Beijing
> Address: Room 4018,No.A2 South Avenue Fuxingmen Beijing,P.R.China
> Zipcode: 100031
> MSN: great_liudan@hotmail.com
> QQ: 149291732
> Skype: cleverpigatmatrix