Posted to users@camel.apache.org by deepak_a <an...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/01 10:26:23 UTC

Logging for jSCH and File-component

Hi,

Can i know how to enable logging for jSCH & FileComponent.

I am using sFTP component from Camel and interested in seeing debug/trace
level logs for jSCH and File  Component.

I can see that I am able to log in to sFTP server successfully. After
logging in when I attempt to PUT a file - I see a
GenericFileOperationFailedException: Cannot store file exception.

I suspect this could be because of lack of permissions for the sFTP user -
but I need to see more logs for this -can some one advise on how to view
more detailed logs for the exception?

regards