Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2008/08/21 10:16:54 UTC

anyone know about the ldap documentation?

Hi,

I removed an old /adminguide directory from the web site (since these
all resided under /docs/$version). However, I later heard a user say
that the ldap guide was gone. I don't see this in SVN at all.

Is anyone aware of this document's previous existence in SVN somewhere?

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: anyone know about the ldap documentation?

Posted by Emmanuel Venisse <em...@gmail.com>.
I don't remember the existence of it.

I'll try to find some spare time to write something as I use ldap at work.

Emmanuel