Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com> on 2018/06/08 05:58:21 UTC

Palo, a fork of Impala (?), proposed for the incubator.

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/74a3f3f945403b50515c658047d3284955288a637207e4f97ecc15d1@%3Cgeneral.incubator.apache.org%3E

I think it’s worth considering how the two communities could work together
for the benefit of all.

Re: Palo, a fork of Impala (?), proposed for the incubator.

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.
They were voted into the incubator. I hope we'll hear from them soon.

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Jim Apple <jb...@cloudera.com>.

Posted by Todd Lipcon <to...@cloudera.com>.