Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2015/10/07 21:44:35 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Accumulo 1.6.4 released

The Apache Accumulo project is happy to announce its 1.6.4 release.

Version 1.6.4 is the most recent bug-fix release in its 1.6.x release
line. This version includes a fix for a data-loss bug over previous
versions in addition to other bug fixes. Existing users of the 1.6.x
release line are encouraged to upgrade immediately with confidence.

The Apache Accumulo sorted, distributed key/value store is a robust,
scalable, high performance data storage system that features cell-based
access control and customizable server-side processing.  It is based on
Google's BigTable design and is built on top of Apache Hadoop,
Apache Zookeeper, and Apache Thrift.

The release is available at http://accumulo.apache.org/downloads/ and
release notes at http://accumulo.apache.org/release_notes/1.6.4.html.

- The Apache Accumulo Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Accumulo 1.6.4 released

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
You have, and have always had, the ability to moderate your own mailing
list subscriptions just as you signed yourself up to the list.

receive in reply.

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.