Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Boba <bo...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/28 21:25:51 UTC

Re: Camel 2.15.1 XSLT returning only the closing tags - content type issue (now)

OK, so its not the XSLT....

If i use the FILE uri to start the route the xml file is processed correctly
with XSLT URI and all the elements and values are correctly populated and
displayed.

BUT I was receiving the message using servlet and the body is of type
"text/plain"

I have been playing with convertBody - and I'm not having any luck
converting to xml

any ideas