Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Gilles Bayon <ib...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/08 08:15:11 UTC

[VOTE] iBATIS DataMapper 1.2, DataAccess 1.6

We wanted to upgrade the quality of DataMapper 1.2.0 and DataAccess 1.6.0 to
[BETA].
Here's my +1.
 -Gilles

Re: [VOTE] iBATIS DataMapper 1.2, DataAccess 1.6

Posted by Larry Meadors <la...@gmail.com>.
+1, even if you already have 3 votes!

Hey, so what if I am a Java guy..I am using iBATIS.net, too! :-)

Larry

Posted by Roberto R <ro...@gmail.com>.
+1!

Roberto

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
The releases are immutable. We can include those in 1.2.1 but not in 1.2.0.

-Ted.

--
HTH, Ted.

Re: [VOTE] iBATIS DataMapper 1.2, DataAccess 1.6

Posted by Ron Grabowski <ro...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
HTH, Ted.

Re: [VOTE] iBATIS DataMapper 1.2, DataAccess 1.6

Posted by Brandon Goodin <br...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Husted <te...@gmail.com>.
We can just jump ahead and do a 1.2.1 distribution insead.

The process is meant to be light. We can roll the next distribution
whenever we want, and vote on its quality whenever we want.

We can vote on a distribution as soon as there is a distribution to
vote on, so if Gilles rolled a 1.2.1 tonight, we could vote on it
tonight, and have a 1.2.1 beta by morning.

If the releases were coming very close together, we could also skip
straight to General Availablility.

-Ted.

--
HTH, Ted.