Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/16 15:34:06 UTC

Re: Upgrade to hadoop 0.20?

Hi,

Resurrecting an old thread... Just had a look at Hadoop 0.20.1 and it looks
like it does have MapFileOutputFormat (package org.apache.hadoop.mapred) -
apart from a few errors for which I will throw a JIRA shortly, it compiled
fine.
Would it be worth upgrading to 0.20.1 in order to benefit from the latest
improvements and bugfixes of Hadoop? We can then move the code to the new
API progressively.

What do you think?

J.

--