Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Alexander van der Woude <Al...@ictu.nl> on 2007/10/31 11:22:11 UTC

cocoon and jetspeed-2 integration

Hello,

in a portal application I need to use a portlet that uses xsl transformations with cocoon. I cannot find any documentation on how to integrate cocoon with jetspeed-2.

Can anybody tell me how to do that?

Greetings
Alexander

Re: cocoon and jetspeed-2 integration

Posted by Ate Douma <at...@douma.nu>.
Alexander van der Woude wrote:
> Hello,
>
> in a portal application I need to use a portlet that uses xsl transformations with cocoon. I cannot find any documentation on how to integrate cocoon with jetspeed-2.
>
> Can anybody tell me how to do that?
I haven't done so myself, but this has been discussed before and AFAIK it shouldn't be too difficult.
AFAIK, the following discussion thread provides pointers how to do this:

   http://www.nabble.com/Can%27t-seem-to-deploy-Cocoon-to-Jetspeed-2.1-tf3954106.html

Regards,

Ate