Posted to users@buildr.apache.org by Lauri Fjällström <la...@gmail.com> on 2010/07/07 13:18:24 UTC

Changing Jetty version and system properties

Hi,

Buildr seems to be a very nice build tool. However, I'm still having a
couple of issues with it. So, is there a way in Buildr to change the Jetty
version? Also, Can I somehow set some system properties for the Jetty jvm?

Best,
Lauri

Re: Changing Jetty version and system properties

Posted by Lauri Fjällström <la...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I was able to set the system properties. I couldn't
change the dependencies though as REQUIRES is a constant but now I know what
has to be done to get this working much better. However, I haven't done
anything with ruby ever before, so this is quite an adventure for me... But
I'll try to make some patches eventually. Cannot make any promises of the
deadline though.

It also looks like the Scala and Specs support needs some improvements. Like
an option not to fork a new jvm for each spec.

Best,
Lauri

Posted by Antoine Toulme <an...@lunar-ocean.com>.
Sure.