Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org> on 2017/05/18 03:43:27 UTC

Java 8

Hi,
Congrats Martin for the release!!
I think it's time for Java 8 (at least :-) )
So I started changing pom etc...
I'm upgrading Jetty from 8.2 to last 9.4

Cheers
--
Olivier Lamy

Re: Java 8

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
+1

I will try to help !

Regards
JB

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Java 8

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
yes definitely bump redback version as well!

--
Olivier Lamy

Re: Java 8

Posted by Martin <ma...@apache.org>.