Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mugeesh Husain <mu...@gmail.com> on 2016/01/18 20:08:45 UTC

Solrcloud getting warning "missed update"

Hello,

could anyone explain why i am getting below warning in my solrcloud system.

WARN null PeerSync "no frame of reference to tell if we've missed updates"

Is there any issue or may create probelm and how to resolve it.

Thanks
Mugeesh

Re: Solrcloud getting warning "missed update"

Posted by Mugeesh Husain <mu...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

I am sharing warning image, please find/check this
<http://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/file/n4252110/abc.png>

could anyone have an idea of above warning