Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org> on 2018/02/02 23:40:45 UTC

Anonymous survey: Apache HBase 1.x Usage

Please take this anonymous survey
​ to ​
let us know what version of Apache HBase 1.x you are using in production
now or are planning to use in production in the next year or so.

Multiple choices are allowed.

​There is no "I'm not using 1.x" choice. Consider upgrading! (smile)

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/8WQ8QY6

--
Best regards,
Andrew

Re: Anonymous survey: Apache HBase 1.x Usage

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.
Thank you sir, the numbers look inspiring (smile)

Best Regards,
Yu

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yu Li <ca...@gmail.com>.