Posted to users@netbeans.apache.org by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com> on 2017/09/24 20:47:28 UTC

building NetBeans 9

How much disk space do I need to check out the sources and build NetBeans?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: building NetBeans 9

Posted by "geertjan.wielenga@oracle.com" <ge...@oracle.com>.
430,1 MB, for me.

Gj

Re: building NetBeans 9

Posted by Glenn Holmer <ce...@kolabnow.com>.
On 09/24/2017 04:22 PM, David Salter wrote:
> For me,
>
> 536Mb for clean source code
> 1.4Gb after building

About the same here; 541M/1.5G. Goofed the first time and tried to build
with JDK9, but after that it succeeded and I was able to open one of my
projects. What a strange experience to build it myself after using it
for so many years!

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)

Re: building NetBeans 9

Posted by David Salter <da...@me.com>.
For me,

536Mb for clean source code