Posted to user@ant.apache.org by "DUBCHAK, JOHN [Non-Pharmacia/1000]" <jo...@monsanto.com> on 2001/03/20 17:42:25 UTC

Creating an EJB jar file

Hi,

Forgive me for a new comer-like question, but I was having difficulty doing
this and thought there might be many on the list who have done this
before...

I have a "jar" task in my build.xml file that jar's up all of the .class
files associated with an EJB.  I want to also add the deployment descriptor
and container specific xml file from the META-INF directory of the project.
Is there a way to this as part of the original jar task?

The only solution I found was to create a zipfileset that zips/jars the EJB
.class files and then adds the deployment descriptors.  Is this the correct
approach, or are others doing it differently?

Thanks in advance,
John