Posted to dev@madlib.apache.org by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io> on 2016/05/05 23:05:53 UTC

Suggestions for creative commons / royalty free music for MADlib theme song

Hi MADlib devs & users,
I've been adding theme music for the virtual meetings a number of the other
communities I help grow.

It makes our talks a little more fun and approachable.

Apache MADlib needs a good one.

Any suggestions are welcome.  They only caveats is that the music needs to
be free for distribution through a creative commons license and be royalty
free.

Apache Geode, for example, had a committer who is also a composer who
contributed one of his tracks.

Hear the result yourself: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tOAe1n7Qyd8

--
Greg Chase

Global Head, Big Data Communities
http://www.pivotal.io/big-data

Pivotal Software
http://www.pivotal.io/

650-215-0477
@GregChase
Blog: http://geekmarketing.biz/

Re: Suggestions for creative commons / royalty free music for MADlib theme song

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.
BTW, to be clear, its CC use by attribution.  So if anyone else want to use
it in a work, we must credit the composer & musician at the link above.

-Greg

Posted by Gregory Chase <gc...@pivotal.io>.

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
+1