Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Anupam Choubey <he...@rediffmail.com> on 2013/05/08 12:30:50 UTC

Sub-Version Query

Hi,

I have some queries on subversion -

1. What is the latest version avaiable of subversion?
2. What is the harrdware &amp; software infrastructure required to install the subversion?
3. Is subversion a freeware or licensed sowtware?
4.I have to move some code base with all the versions of file &nbsp;from CVS to subversion . Is&nbsp;it doable? if yes how?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Regards,
Anupam&nbsp;

Re: Sub-Version Query