Posted to marketing@openoffice.apache.org by "Marco Kratzenberg | GIGA.de" <ma...@linkbird.giga.de> on 2015/06/17 09:01:07 UTC

German award and 5 star rating for OpenOffice

Hello , we have tested and rated your program OpenOffice and you have received an award from our site GIGA.de (#25 in Germany, >20 Mio. Visits per month). Here you can see our review:http://www.giga.de/downloads/openoffice/
An we wrote a lot of other articles about OpenOffice at GIGA!
Why don’t you link to the good review from your website? One possible place would be
http://www.openoffice.org/awards/index.html Your benefits: higher credibility, more trust for your software, more downloads.At the end of the review you will find a code to integrate the award banner in your site.Best Regards,Marco KratzenbergGIGA Software@Marco_GIGA---Marco KratzenbergRedaktion GIGA Telefon: +49 (30) 921064 – 0Fax: +49 (30) 921064 – 31E-Mail: marco.kratzenberg@giga.deWeb: www.giga.deGIGA Digital AG | Wöhlertstr. 12-13 | 10115 BerlinAG Berlin-Charlottenburg HR 126603 BVorstand: Fabian Kröll, Peggy ReicheltVors. D. Aufsichtsrates: Udo Müller

[LBT #20150617530938160]

Re: German award and 5 star rating for OpenOffice

Posted by Marcus <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Thank you very much for awarding Apache OpenOffice. We will add the
award to our webpage that you have already mentioned.