Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by an...@telenor.com on 2002/09/04 11:08:05 UTC

security in Axis

What is the status of security features in Axis? Below is the details from the Requirements page, but I find them a bit unclear. If anyone knows more or less which features are currently implemented in beta 3 and which features that will most certainly be implemented in the next version, please tell me :)

130 Support transport-level security [High]
NYI - per-transport issue?

130b
Support SOAP-level security [High]
what, specifically? - Yuhichi?

131 HTTP Basic auth
done?

132 Support for existing security SOAP-level standards
what, specifically?
? ?

133 An example/sample for a SOAP Basic Authentication header/handler
done?
? ?