Posted to users@solr.apache.org by HariBabu kuruva <ha...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/23 06:54:08 UTC

Solr Shard not coming up

Hi All,

I have come across an issue where a few shards are not coming up after solr
restart.

Currently I don't have an error message stored. But I remember it was due
to some index file corruption.

Please share your suggestions to avoid such issues.

--

Thanks and Regards,
 Hari

Re: Solr Shard not coming up

Posted by HariBabu kuruva <ha...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jan,

Please find the details below:

Solr version?* 8.11.1*
Operating system and disk type? *Oracle Linux 7.1 *
Exact error message? Currently I don't have an error message
Got Antivirus or other software running on the nodes? *No other softwares
on the machine*
More than one solr instance per machine? *Only one instance per machine.*
Other details about your installation? : *4 Solr nodes(30G Heap for each, 4
CPU), 3 ZK's. *

My suspicion is unclean shutdown, Because we don't have any antivirus or
any other issue.

Could you please give more details on unclean shutdown.

--

Thanks and Regards,
 Hari

Re: Solr Shard not coming up