Posted to site-dev@apache.org by Projects <ap...@apache.org> on 2023/02/22 02:00:49 UTC

Cannot find doap file: https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/doap_log4j.rdf

HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Source: https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/comdev/projects.apache.org/trunk/data/projects.xml

Re: Cannot find doap file: https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/doap_log4j.rdf

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
Volkan, As I recall this was removed as part of shrinking the maven site plugin to do as little as possible. I took a look at 2.19.0 and all of the stuff you complained about with the team list is in the doap file - i.e. it is generated from the pom.xml and so contains the names of people who haven’t worked on the project in years.

I suspect the right thing to do here is to maintain the file by hand and use the maven resources plugin to copy it into the web site at the required location.

Ralph