Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Shah, Shaishav X [TCS Contractor for Sprint]" <Sh...@sprint.com> on 2013/07/18 22:02:04 UTC

Issue in redirect extension

Team,
I am working on XSLT transformation. My requirement is I have XML data and I have to generate 2 XML files from them. I am using redirect extension for this.

WE have to use this in Teamsite (Interwoven) tool. I have DCR file which is nothing but XML only. I have presentation as XSLT file in which I have written code. I have used redirect extension for creating 2 files.
If I run this program on my local machine, I am able to get 2 output files. But if I run this on Teamsite server, I am getting error like "XML Parsing Error: no element found".
I have also added extension in stylesheet tag.

Can you please what is issue in this and how can I resolve this.
It will be great help for me.

Thanks.

Regards,
Shaishav Shah
8JN, CMS Development

________________________________

This e-mail may contain Sprint proprietary information intended for the sole use of the recipient(s). Any use by others is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies of the message.

Re: Issue in redirect extension

Posted by "USHAKOV, Sergey" <s-...@yandex.ru>.
Hi Shaishav,

first, do you mind moving this discussion to the
j-users@xalan.apache.org list, as this one is intended for Xalan tools
development internal discussions only?

Next, do you have any more details about your error? Is your XSLT file
too big for posting it to the list? If yes, could you consider posting
the most important parts of it? It might be good also to check your
execution environment (see
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/faq.html#faq-N10064 ) and post its output
too...

Regards,