Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Mohammad Ghufran <em...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/26 17:17:37 UTC

JAVA API

Hello,

Is there a way to use stanbol through Java or some third party API like
this one: https://github.com/zaizi/apache-stanbol-client has to be used?

In case there is a way, could someone point me to some documentation and
maybe some examples? In the latter case, which is the recommended API
wrapper?

Best Regards,
Ghufran

Re: JAVA API

Posted by Rupert Westenthaler <ru...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ghufran

Maybe have a look at this Blog post [1]. It nicely describes how to
build your first Enhancement Engine for Apache Stanbol.

best
Rupert

[1] http://blog.iks-project.eu/getting-started-with-apache-stanbol-enhancement-engine/

Re: JAVA API