Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net> on 2007/12/22 14:17:12 UTC

Re:Eclipse-Svn check out was Install Errors

if you want something for a production server use export, this removes
all the svn history.
if you want to keep tabs on what has change check the trunk and make a
project.
I just found out about export, so I use the check of the svn, until I
want a image for the server, then I use export, into a separate folder.

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 12/22/2007 5:03 AM:

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
then you want to check out the svn the first time.
then use team-update for what has changed.

Brendan Vogt sent the following on 12/22/2007 5:21 AM:

Posted by Brendan Vogt <br...@gmail.com>.