Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by emicalc <em...@libero.it> on 2006/09/07 16:49:37 UTC

components configuration

Hello,
I'm using servicemix under tomcat; at this moment I have used components
(lightweight components) only configuring the "applicationContext.xml" under
the folder "........\webapps\servicemix\WEB-INF".
Now I want to know if it's possible that a component calls another component
(lightweight or not) dependently from the message that the component has
received.
For example the component A send a message to the component B; the content
of the message is an integer; if this value is more than 100 the component B
should send a message to the component C, if the value is less than 100 the
component B should send a message to the component D.
I don't Know if this is possible with the "applicationContext.xml".
Can someone help me?
Thank you,
Emilio

Sent from the ServiceMix - Dev forum at Nabble.com.

Re: components configuration

Posted by emicalc <em...@libero.it>.
Can someone help me?

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
Take a look at servicemix-eip [1].
You could use a content based router to do that.

[1] http://servicemix.goopen.org/site/servicemix-eip.html

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet