Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Aram Mirzadeh <aw...@qosina.com> on 1997/01/12 19:34:11 UTC

WWW Form Bug Report: "Minor misinformation in httpd.h relating to version number." on Linux (fwd)

whatever@nevermind.com said:
> From nobody@hyperreal.com  Sun Jan 12 12:43:58 1997
> From: whatever@nevermind.com
> To: awm@qosina.com
> Date: Sun Jan 12  9:44:47 1997
> Subject: WWW Form Bug Report: "Minor misinformation in httpd.h relating to version number." on Linux
>
> Submitter: whatever@nevermind.com
> Operating system: Linux, version: kernel 2.0.27
> Version of Apache Used: 1.2b4
> Extra Modules used:
> URL exhibiting problem:
>
> Symptoms:
> --
> In httpd.h it describes how to to change the
> SERVER_VERSION identifier with the example:
>
> EXTRA_CFLAGS="-DSERVER_SUBVERSION="MrWidget/0.1-alpha"
>
> the example should read:
>
> EXTRA_CFLAGS=-DSERVER_SUBVERSION=\"MrWidget/0.1-alpha\"
>
> Side note: Apache rocks.
> --
>
> Backtrace:

Aram Mirzadeh						awm@qosina.com
MIS Manager				      Apache httpd team member
Qosina Corporation				    aram@hyperreal.com
http://www.qosina.com/			    http://www.qosina.com/~awm
PGP Key 			http://www.qosina.com/~awm/pgpkey.html
Key Sig 	      BE 49 9D F6 2A A7 22 FC  02 E9 1E 3D F7 0C 67 A0

"I've heard snappier comebacks from a bowl of Rice Krispies.
				-- Charles Emerson Winchester III