Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by 文少华 <sh...@gmail.com> on 2006/11/10 11:30:22 UTC

[AXIS2] how to stop autogenerating wsdl for webservices?

  In Axis1 document there is someway to stop auto generating wsdl for web
services,
But I can't find any document in Axis2 about howto secure the
webservcie,like stop
the list servcie or stop autogenerating wsdl for web services,Can any guru
give me some
clue about it?
Thanks in advance!
Holy

RE: [AXIS2] how to stop autogenerating wsdl for webservices?

Posted by Gul Onural <on...@nortel.com>.
I agree. However, security risk is always there regardless you show your
wsdl or not.
Authentication and other security measures such as SSL/HTTPS need to be
put in place to
prevent malicious attacks to your web services.

This is my opinion anyways.

Gul

Posted by 文少华 <sh...@gmail.com>.
Yes it's the contract.