Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Andreas Owen <ao...@conx.ch> on 2013/11/09 19:43:04 UTC

count links pointing to id

I have a multivalue field with links pointing to ids of solrdocuments. I
would like calculate how many links are pointing to each document und put
that number into the field links2me. How can I do this, I would prefer to do
it with a query and the updater so solr can do it internaly if possible?

Re: count links pointing to id

Posted by Koji Sekiguchi <ko...@r.email.ne.jp>.
(13/11/10 3:43), Andreas Owen wrote:
> I have a multivalue field with links pointing to ids of solrdocuments. I
> would like calculate how many links are pointing to each document und put
> that number into the field links2me. How can I do this, I would prefer to do
> it with a query and the updater so solr can do it internaly if possible?

I don't think Solr can do it internally. You should sum up the link counts
per id and put the sum to links2me field before indexing.

koji
--
http://soleami.com/blog/automatically-acquiring-synonym-knowledge-from-wikipedia.html