Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ralph Seichter <ma...@seichter.de> on 2004/08/02 16:20:13 UTC

Re: Announce DomSpamC beta!

Nico.Prenzel@pn-systeme.de wrote:

 > i've implemented the SpamC client into Lotus Domino!

Am I guessing right that NotesAgent.RunOnServer() is playing a part
in this?

 > If you're interested in beta test send me a message and i'll send
 > you a test version!

Do you provide the additional code as a stand-alone template? I'd like
to give it a shot on Domino 6.5.2, but as I'm using a customized mail
database template, fully replacing the design is not an option for me
(adding script libraries and some desing is another matter, however).

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Yours sincerely
Dipl. Inform. Ralph Seichter

HORUS-IT
Ahornweg 10
D-57635 Oberirsen