Posted to dev@poi.apache.org by Chakresh Jaiswal <ch...@quest-global.com> on 2016/01/18 12:25:03 UTC

table column size differ in different row

Hi,

   I need help regarding the Apache POI for generating MS-Word. My requirements is to set the table column size in the given row that varies from row to row. So, kindly give me some sample code or the way to do if it is possible to do.

Example :

Hope, you will provide me some better solution. Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Chakresh Jaiswal
Engineer

QuEST Global
8th Floor, Building-12 B, SEZ (Pritech III)
Bangalore, Karnataka - 560 103, India
M: +91 7812952442

---Disclaimer------------------------------ This e-mail contains PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION intended solely for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender by e-mail and delete the original message. Opinions, conclusions and other information in this transmission that do not relate to the official business of QuEST Global and/or its subsidiaries, shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed by it. Any statements made herein that are tantamount to contractual obligations, promises, claims or commitments shall not be binding on the Company unless followed by written confirmation by an authorized signatory of the Company. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: table column size differ in different row

Posted by Dominik Stadler <do...@gmx.at>.
Hi,

there is no Examle in your mail, did you miss to attach it correctly? Also
some sample code which you already tried would probably make it easier to
see what you are trying to do.

Dominik.