Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Wade Chandler <hw...@yahoo.com> on 2010/11/21 17:23:32 UTC

River web site and JavaDocs

All,

First:
I've been away from my OSS involvement for a while as I've been too busy, but
I've been trying to slowly work my way back.

I was checking out the River web site and mailing list again. Great to see it is
moving and thanks to those making it happen.

Hoping to try some things with Jini again in the coming months, so I'm hoping
that provides me the time to attempt contribution again.

Next:
I noticed that:
http://incubator.apache.org/river/javadoc.html

references Hudson at:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/River-trunk/ws/jtsk/trunk/doc/api/index.html

but that doesn't work. I went to Hudson to see what the correct link is and it
is:
https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/River-trunk/javadoc/

Thanks,

Wade

 ==================
Wade Chandler
Software Engineer and Developer
NetBeans Dream Team Member and Contributor

http://www.netbeans.org

Re: River web site and JavaDocs

Posted by Peter Firmstone <ji...@zeus.net.au>.
Sim IJskes - QCG wrote:
> On 11/21/2010 05:23 PM, Wade Chandler wrote:
>> references Hudson at:
>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/River-trunk/ws/jtsk/trunk/doc/api/index.html
>>

>> but that doesn't work. I went to Hudson to see what the correct link
>> is and it
>> is:
>> https://hudson.apache.org/hudson/job/River-trunk/javadoc/
>>

> Log:
> fix from Wade Chandler. Thanks.
>
> Modified:
>     websites/production/river/   (props changed)
>     websites/production/river/content/river/javadoc.html
>

> Gr. Sim

Awesome Job Sim.

Re: River web site and JavaDocs

Posted by Sim IJskes - QCG <si...@qcg.nl>.