Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Mark Leicester <ma...@efurbishment.com> on 2005/06/09 13:02:34 UTC

London Users' Group Meeting next Wednesday 15th June

Hello everyone,

We seem to have a sufficient number of Cocoon users interested in
meeting up next Wednesday in London. Shall I book a table at the Slug
and Lettuce, Soho for 7:30pm next Wednesday night? I'll book on Monday,
so there's still time to add your name to the wiki page[1]!

The Slug And Lettuce, 80-82 Wardour Street, Soho, London:
http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=W1F+0TG
http://www.slugandlettuce.co.uk/directions/soho.htm

Cheers,
Mark

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonUserGroupLondon

Re: London Users' Group Meeting next Wednesday 15th June

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
Hi,

On 9 Jun 2005, at 12:02, Mark Leicester wrote:

> The Slug And Lettuce, 80-82 Wardour Street, Soho, London:
> http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=W1F+0TG
> http://www.slugandlettuce.co.uk/directions/soho.htm
>
> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonUserGroupLondon

A quick reminder .... see you all tomorrow evening from around 7.30pm!

Andrew.

Tel: +44 (0)870 741 6658  Fax: +44 (0)700 598 1135
Web: http://www.luminas.co.uk/
Orixo alliance: http://www.orixo.com/

Re: London Users' Group Meeting next Wednesday 15th June

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
Hi,

Posted by Andrew Savory <an...@luminas.co.uk>.
Hi,

On 9 Jun 2005, at 20:38, Upayavira wrote:

> I don't know if we usually book. I think we just turn up and find
> seats. We don't normally have food, just guzzle :-)

We don't book ... it's not really a bookable kind of place (unless of
course we have hundreds turning up!).

I'll wear a GT2004 t-shirt so those people that haven't met before can
spot us. They look like this:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/silent-penguin/815204/

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
Mark Leicester wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> We seem to have a sufficient number of Cocoon users interested in
> meeting up next Wednesday in London. Shall I book a table at the Slug
> and Lettuce, Soho for 7:30pm next Wednesday night? I'll book on Monday,
> so there's still time to add your name to the wiki page[1]!
>
> The Slug And Lettuce, 80-82 Wardour Street, Soho, London:
> http://www.multimap.com/map/browse.cgi?pc=W1F+0TG
> http://www.slugandlettuce.co.uk/directions/soho.htm

I don't know if we usually book. I think we just turn up and find seats.
We don't normally have food, just guzzle :-)

> [1] http://wiki.apache.org/cocoon/CocoonUserGroupLondon

If there are more Londoners out there, do sign up!

Regards, Upayavira