Posted to dev@jena.apache.org by aj...@apache.org on 2017/10/01 14:35:19 UTC

Codehaus JXR missing?

I just made a minor PR (content doesn't really matter) and the Travis CI build is repeatedly showing:

ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-dependency-plugin:2.10:resolve-plugins (resolve-plugins) on project jena-maven-tools: Nested::
Could not find artifact org.codehaus.mojo:jxr-maven-plugin:jar:1.5 in central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2)
[ERROR]

which seems like of weird, both in that a plugin would be missing and that we seem to be using a Codehaus version of JXR--
anyone know if there is a particular reason we don't use the Apache version:

http://maven.apache.org/jxr/maven-jxr-plugin/

?

--

ajs6f

Re: Codehaus JXR missing?

Posted by aj...@apache.org.
Sure, as long as it doesn't seem that there is any actual reason for it. (and it doesn't)

ajs6f

Re: Codehaus JXR missing?

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.