Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Agarwal, Naresh" <na...@informatica.com> on 2003/06/13 07:33:30 UTC

classpath problem

Hi

I am using Tomcat 4.1 for deploying my AXIS applications. When I create a AXIS application, then I should put the class and jar files in

TOMCAT_HOME\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\classes and TOMCAT_HOME\webapps\axis\WEB-INF\lib respectively.

However, I don't want to keep class and jar files at these locations. Is there a  way out for this? Can I keep the class/jar files at some other location and then set the Tomcat classpath according?

thanks,
Naresh Agarwal