Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by kelvin goodson <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/01 18:09:29 UTC

Re: [SDO Java] behaviour of generator with multiple namespaces

On reflection, if I were to alter the default behaviour I would then have to
make the current default behaviour relatively easy, so I would have to do
something like add a new switch or a different special schemaNamespace tag,
and I can't think of an intuitive one that is better than "all". So I'm have
stuck with current proposal in that patch, leaving the default behaviour as
it was.
--
Kelvin.