Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/14 08:34:55 UTC

ASDocs

I was just looking at the ASDocs on the Apache Flex website, and I noticed that only Flex specific classes are included. This is contrary to the Adobe ASDocs which have all Flash classes. I understand the reason for this, but it really limits the usability of the docs.

I picked a random page as an example.
This page http://help.adobe.com/en_US/FlashPlatform/reference/actionscript/3/mx/geom/CompoundTransform.html Has links to ASDocs for every property, while this one http://flex.apache.org/v2/asdoc/mx/geom/CompoundTransform.html has not a one.

Is there any way we can include all related Flash package ASDocs to make the documentation complete?

Harbs

Re: ASDocs

Posted by Avi Kessner <ak...@gmail.com>.
This raises an interesting question for me.
If say the "Matrix" class changed in AS3 by adobe, how would that change be
reflected in the Apache Flex version?

brought to you by the letters A, V, and I
and the number 47