Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Sukma Agung Verdianto <sa...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/16 07:11:29 UTC

"Must Understand check failed s : MustUnderstand" error

Hi All,

Another questions ^_^v.

Now I'm trying to create an Axis service (simple calculator service)
with WS-Sec enabled (policy taken from Rampart sample.02).
I have tested this service (sync & async) from an Axis client, and it
works great. I can see the message signed & validation is ok.

Again, I want to test its interoperability with WCF client, but the
service rejects the request with message :

"org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: Must Understand check failed s : MustUnderstand"

I tried to compare SOAP request headers both from Axis2 client & WCF client.
But I have no idea why I get this errors. (headers just looks similar,
only the namespace naming is different)

I attached 2 files, 1 is WCF request message and 1 is Axis response fault.

Thanks in advance.

Sukma
!just learning ws!