Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com> on 2018/07/17 19:24:53 UTC

[VOTE] KIP-340: Allow kafka-reassign-partitions.sh and kafka-log-dirs.sh to take admin client property file

Hi all,

It seems that there is no further concern with the KIP-304. I guess it is
time to start the voting thread.

The KIP can be found at
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/KIP-340%3A+Allow+kafka-reassign-partitions.sh+and+kafka-log-dirs.sh+to+take+admin+client+property+file
. This KIP provides a way to allow kafka-reassign-partitions.sh and
kafka-log-dirs.sh to talk to broker over SSL.

Cheers,
Dong

Re: [VOTE] KIP-340: Allow kafka-reassign-partitions.sh and kafka-log-dirs.sh to take admin client property file

Posted by Dong Lin <li...@gmail.com>.
Thanks to everyone who voted and provided feedback!

This KIP is now adopted with 3 binding +1s (Jason, Joel, Dong) and 1
non-binding +1 (Ted).

Regards,
Dong

Posted by Joel Koshy <jj...@gmail.com>.