Posted to user@avro.apache.org by Ramesh Rocky <rm...@outlook.com> on 2014/12/08 09:46:16 UTC

Implement http transceiver

Hi,
I have a doubt in implementing http transceiver in c#.Can you help me implement http web request in http transceiver using c# code.

Thanks & Regards,RameshKumar

RE: Implement http transceiver

Posted by Ramesh Rocky <rm...@outlook.com>.
Hi,
Use HTTP Transceiver to implement http request. It can't connect to the server.It shows Avro.Runtime exception:Excessively large list allocation request is detected. how to resolve that...?

Posted by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org>.