Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by David Pollak <fe...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/06 20:15:10 UTC

ActiveMQ client without Spring

Howdy,

I'm trying to add ActiveMQ to the client side of my application.  I have a
firm ban on anything Spring-related in my applications.

So, I'm trying to figure out what I need to support JMS and to support
connecting to my ActiveMQ broker and nothing else.

When I use activemq-core, I get Spring and 20+ other packages.  What can I
depend on (I'm using Maven) that will import the least necessary to connect
to my ActiveMQ broker?

Thanks,

David

Follow me: http://twitter.com/dpp