Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by André Malo <nd...@perlig.de> on 2002/12/11 01:37:13 UTC

letter-bar for moduleindex page

after a lot of nerving scrolling up and down on the module index page I
found the time to build a letter bar based on the "natural" module names.

You can find it 'live' at <http://cvs.apache.org/~nd/manual/mod/>.

Any objections to commit this?

nd
--
Wenn nur Ingenieure mit Diplom programmieren würden, hätten wir
wahrscheinlich weniger schlechte Software.

Re: letter-bar for moduleindex page

Posted by Astrid Kessler <ke...@kess-net.de>.
> after a lot of nerving scrolling up and down on the module index page I
> found the time to build a letter bar based on the "natural" module names.
>
> You can find it 'live' at <http://cvs.apache.org/~nd/manual/mod/>.

Very helpful. +1

Kess

Re: letter-bar for moduleindex page

Posted by Erik Abele <er...@codefaktor.de>.

> after a lot of nerving scrolling up and down on the module index page I
> found the time to build a letter bar based on the "natural" module names.
>
> You can find it 'live' at <http://cvs.apache.org/~nd/manual/mod/>.
>
> Any objections to commit this?

+1, indeed ver helpful :-)

erik