Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Dino De Luca <di...@hotmail.com> on 2001/03/27 16:19:26 UTC

Deserialize

I have to receive an object from the SOAP server but when my SOAP Apache
client receives the response there is the exception

SOAP-ENV:Client - No Deserializer found to deserialize a
'urn:xml-soap-golduck-user:user' using encoding style
'http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/encoding/

Then I have added the  smr.mapTypes(...) for the object that I'm expecting.
This is not the same of the provided Apache examples. Now the exception is:

SOAP-ENV:Client - Unable to retrieve PropertyDescriptor for property
'Field1' of class 'Class1'.

Maybe is better!

Can sameone help me?

thanks