Posted to dev@hive.apache.org by David M <mc...@outlook.com> on 2019/05/14 15:18:29 UTC

Code Review for HIVE-14888?

All,

Can I get someone to do a quick review of the code change for HIVE-14888 (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/HIVE-14888)? It's a simple one-line change that has passed tests and analysis, and is ready to be pushed.

I've seen some talk about using GitHub's review functionality or other tools. Are we still following the documentation on the wiki where we do the reviews in JIRA, or is there a process change I've missed on how to formally ask for reviews?

Thanks!

David McGinnis

RE: Code Review for HIVE-14888?

Posted by David M <mc...@outlook.com>.
So I raised a PR and a code review on reviewboard two weeks ago, and no one's looked at it. Are there any committers available to take a quick look at the change for me? It's a pretty straightforward change.

https://github.com/apache/hive/pull/635
https://reviews.apache.org/r/70718/

Thanks!

Posted by David M <mc...@outlook.com>.