Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2012/12/07 00:08:39 UTC

[Android] Chrome Content Shell

Hey

I know that I brought this up before, but I'm wondering what's going
on with Chrome Content Shell, and whether we can start looking at this
as an option for having a WebView on Android that sucks less than the
current one that we have access to.  It's kinda weird having PhoneGap
only score 253 on HTML5 Test when Chrome is now stock.

Anyone tried this out? Does it build? Is this horribly off-topic?

Joe

Re: [Android] Chrome Content Shell

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.
I have not tried it but I think it is a worthwhile effort that I currently
do not have the time to look into.

Simon Mac Donald
http://hi.im/simonmacdonald

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.